Certificate after the courses

    Many students asks us about certification after the Sweol courses.

    For the moment there is only one possibility to get certified:

    SFI certificates can only be issued by the SFI school in the municipality where you live.

    You can however study on your own all the way through the Sweol.com courses, and then take the National exam. When you feel ready for the exam, you contact the SFI school and tell them you would like to do a test, called "särskild prövning" (special assessment). Be prepared to pay a small fee for the test.

    You can take National tests for the SFI courses B, C and D. They consist of several parts (speaking, reading, writing and listening: www.skolverket.se)